Monday 20 February 2012

First Post Ever...

Well good evening! I am to be your guide from here on. My name is Hannah, though some people may know me as Eruanna... okay moving on. So... this is my first post ever and it took me 4 hours to gather the courage to write this... Well I'm not making the best first impression am I? Anyways, I'm not a 100% sure about this whole blogging business and I'm completely new to it too so you have to forgive me when I make errors. I'm thinking I might post a few of my reviews, if I ever do any, and... and.... um... I'll find something else to talk about, never fear! Well I hope you enjoy my blog and I say farewell and many happy returns! 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Hannah! I am Brian! I see you have already joined my blog. I thank you!
    I am fairly new myself, so we can make our little mistakes together. :)
    I have no doubt that you will do excellent on your blog. I have followed and I cannot wait to read more!
    God bless,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's amazing how a few words of encouragement can really boost someone's confidence.
      God bless and Take care,
      Hannah

      Delete