Tuesday 20 March 2012

I Forgot What I Was Going To Call This

Back to writing! Woo! Problem now is... I seem to... erm... jump from stories frequently... Meh! Going to see The Hunger Games movie on Thursday (Tomorrow) for Literature classes. Should be interesting 'cause a good portion of the book is made up of Katniss's thoughts. Other than that... nothing much has been happening. School is alright, reading material is slowly diminishing, plot ideas are fading, life is drawing to a stand still. Wonderful...

Well anyway. I can't figure out what to really say... I mean, I can't draw or to craft to save my life so therefore I won't/can't put my 'art' on here. I'm not particularly big into huge, logical, one-sided discussion. I can't sing/ play any instruments. My writing aren't going up here, that much I do know. My life is basically made up of reading, writing, and ripstiking... (Aside from the necessary school (Besides the fact that I'm homeschooled) and food). <--- parentheses inside parentheses... Lol. Hmmmmmmmm. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment