Wednesday 21 March 2012

The Negotiator by Dee Henderson

Failure for Kate O’Malley just isn’t an option. As a hostage negotiator Kate knows what it’s like to be in a crisis. But nothing can prepare her for what’s coming. If she fails this case, someone will die. But by interfering, Kate is now the target. Kate had trained to hide her emotions and just do her job. When someone starts sending her black roses and threats over the phone, she has her suspicions as to who it is. But when a plane blows up and her name is used by the bomber, things get personal.
That’s when Dave Richman truly comes on the scene. When Dave starts to invade her heart, will she withstand the pressure of the plane explosion and have a 24 hour bodyguard on her back? Or will she finally learn to trust Dave and his God? Lives are at stake. And a disaster looms before Kate, one that she never thought would happen.
Okay. Loved this book so much. The suspense, the thrill, the mystery, the passion, it’s all there. I was lost on literally the first page. The Negotiator is the first a series of 6 books (That is if you don’t include Danger in the Shadows, which was a prequel, but I didn’t start on it). I hit off with Kate and Dave immediately and soon learned to love Kate’s family. All three brothers and three sisters of ‘em! This book had enough suspense to keep me flipping pages, enough thrill to excite me, enough mystery to keep me guessing, and enough passion for me to love it. Dee Henderson is working her way into my favourite authors.
Great Read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment