Monday 17 September 2012

I'M BACK!

Heyoooo! I am alive! And best of all, I AM BACK!! Anyway, guys, I mean seriously... my last post was May!? Am I completely insane or what? Here is my blog, wasting away in the lonely darkness, and I'm just sitting here, doing NOTHING! :O *Gasp* This must change! So from now on, I shall at least try to post more. No, I WILL post more. Hey? That's good is it? I agreee!!! So what a better way to start back, than with a small hello from all those crazy people who reside in my head!

Titus: Hellooooo!
Mark: I am NOT saying hello, no get that microphone out of my face!
Gavin: Hey, how ya going?
Rath: Is there a point to this?
Hawke: Shhh! Oh, is this thing on, hey Gavin is thi- *SCREEEECH* Hmmm.... I think it's on....
Genevieve: Heyo peoplez!
Zamira: Are you serious? I mean, really? Are you that desperate that you'd get these losers in to-
Grayson: And I'm the new one to that lot, soo... hi?
Malachi: So the red dot means its off? Good! Because if it wasn't I mean... who knows what book might accidentally get burnt next...
Karsten: I'm here! I am not late! THE REST OF THE WORLD IS EARLY!!!!!!!!
Roshan: Well... this is awkward....
Talim: So this is what the real world is like. Wow. It's not what I thought...
Jo: Yo!
Logan: What am I sitting on... what is that?! RATH!!!!!!!!!!!

And on that happy note, I shall run away.

Peace out!

1 comment: