Tuesday 18 September 2012

Mosaic! :D

Heyo, people! Author if this little blog right here! Anyway, today, my mum had a couple friends over and we did some mosaic! Can you imagine that!? Me, the artist that is limited to stick figures trusted with plate cutters and tile glue? I know what your thinking, "Oh no..." But it wasn't that bad. I decided to instead of destroying a plate, as much fun as that would have been, I just used small tiles. Here's the outcome!


Not as bad as you thought, eh? I'm pretty happy with it too. Even if I'm not the best crafter or artist, it's still fun to just hang out with a friend and do something cool. Well... that's about it. Catch ya around, you guys! Bye!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You're back!
    Cool mosaic...I think if I tried making one, I wouldn't be the only person who would end up covered in glue. Me and glue ya know? We're best mates, inseparable :D

    ReplyDelete