Saturday 11 May 2013

I'M BAAAACK! Again! For the third time!

Hello! I've decided, with a little encouragement from one of my mates, to get this thing kick started again! Well... a  lots happened since my last post all the way back in September. Not particularly anything majorly noteworthy. We had a leadership camp back in January that was epic, tons of ANZAC (Australian New Zealand Army Corps for those Americans out there) themed activities. The start of the new year as proved to be long and I've had trouble getting into it... but oh well... almost halfway through and I'm half into it. :D By the end of the year I'll be all ready for 2013. Last term I did a lifesaving course which was actually quite interesting and fun. Good to know also. At the moment I'm doing a sailing course with a bunch of mates, its pretty awesome. Other than that, not a lot has happened. I'm sorry if this is all coming out rather jumbled, I have a friend screaming my ear over Skype... XD Blame him!

Unfortunately, I haven't been reading much of which I'm quite unhappy about. But I have a few good books I plan on getting stuck into. Hopefully. My writings have been coming along really slowly, but I have been doing quite a bit of character work.

I think I'll end this post here, my friends still being crazy. He has somewhat of a concussion from faceplanting the floor last night. Don't ask how, I don't know... he's a strange boy. I think he tried (succeed) to kiss the floor... anyway! Take care and I'll post again sometime in the new week. Or maybe next year... depends...
Take care!

7 comments:

  1. Heh...let's hope it continues ;P ...we'll just try forget my relatively abandoned blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do continue, Eruanna! :)

    By the way, I tagged you recently, so if you'd like to use it as an opportunity to continue your blog, it would be perfect! http://www.writinginrivendell.blogspot.com/2013/05/tagged-again.html

    -Elethia Arvell

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to post something again :P ...so I tagged you...you're it: http://windingpassages.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/awesome-tag.html
    *insert evil laughter*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://dreams-dragons.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baha...you do realise it's next year now...and you still haven't posted anything? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And now it's next next year. And we're still waiting.

    ReplyDelete