Friday 21 September 2012

Sugar and Skating

Okay. Down to business. I went SKATING again today. I love skating, even if I only do it once every so often. It was soo much fun. :D Went with a couple friends, we had a great time. I enjoy skating a lot, its fun, and awesome when you finally manage to do something good, like go backwards. I saw a couple old friend and the games were fun. There was this one game, it was called Scatter Toys. The deal with this game was that the staff would chuck some toys around the rink and everyone would line up on the wall. When the whistle went, you'd have to race for one. Basically, in the end it was just me and my brother. Two people. One toy. The whistle went. *Dun dun duun* We went off. Bad idea. I told him to go his hardest, and I think I kept pretty close behind him, but then, I thought he was gonna grab the thing, but then... he just didn't grab it. I think my skates tripped over each other, but I ended up doing several spins before slamming into the wall. But I did stay on my feet!! I don't think I'll ever hear the end of it.

Second thing that happened today. After skating we all went to the shops and wow, I didn't know how many lollies there were there! But I tell ya what, I think we cleaned out the shop. I think we got something of everything, chocolate, bubble gum (Which I'm chewing as I type this), sour hard lollies, jellybeans, sour foam, licorice, Nerds, M&M's even Kinder Surprises, you name it. Friday night sugar. Gotta love it. I admit, its crazy and kinda stupid, but hey, I am a teenager. I'm allowed to go a little crazy sometimes. Anyway, by now I'm pretty sure I'm hyper from all the sugar...  XD

Now... Karsten would like to say the goodbye...

Karsten: Yay! She likes me more than you, Hawke. IN YOUR FACE! Now go away, it's starting. Now? Good. Well GOODBYE, you guys, hope you have a great day and-

And we're out of time now.

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore ice skating! I barely ever get the chance to go, I've been about 4 times in my whole life. A friend's friend (who was really good at skating) thought that I'd been skating for years on my 3rd time going, so I was very proud...but I have been roller blading for years, and ice skating is easier than that.

    Ah, I wish I could eat that much sugar...it is physically impossible...my throat tightens and I can't breathe if I eat to much sugar...*sighs* That is my curse in life...not being melodramatic or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice skating has always looked harder, but I've only ever gone once, and that was years ago.

    Yeah, all the sugar was a bad idea. By the end of the night I couldn't sleep and had a huge headache. XD But it was fun while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go skating. I've only been skating when I was little, and I don't really remember it. *shakes head* Anyway, I popped on to tell you that you've been tagged!

    mysteriouself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tagged you too. :) http://hyperlinkzer.blogspot.com/2013/04/more-tags.html

    ReplyDelete